Vision & Mission
The CharIN Vision: Developing and establishing the Combined Charging System (CCS) as the global standard for charging battery powered electric vehicles.
- Expanding the global network by integrating companies on each level of the defined value chain to support and promote CCS
- Drafting requirements to accelerate the evolution of charging related standards
- Defining a certification system for all manufacturers implementing CCS in their products
Our global activities:
- Publishing position papers which give guidance and present a common goal of international focus groups working
on advanced technical topics
- Identifying and integrating the key players on each level of the charging value chain
- Setting up international representative offices in defined key regions of the world
- Concepting and hosting own international charging community seminars and meetings to globally promote CharIN and CCS
- Participating in established global conferences and trade shows around charging to grow awareness, take advantage of networking and empower member companies.
Our regional activities:
- Representing CharIN with local offices as direct contact for members and interested people
- Replying to all kind of questions about charging
- Organizing conferences, workshops and networking meetings in defined key regions
- Exchanging on a regular basis with our members in each key region by conference calls and Face to Face meetings
- Participating in regional events and trade shows around charging
- Promoting and supporting CCS related interests of members towards national standards and local, governmental decisions
Declaration Antitrust Compliancy
The purpose of the CharIn association is the worldwide promotion and support of the Combined Charging System. In this connection the limits drawn by antitrust laws are to be observed by all members.