1st CharIN Europe Conference
October 30th, 2019 | Arnhem
We proudly announce the 1st CharIN Europe Conference taking place in the framework of the 1st CharIN Testival at Elaad in Arnhem, The Netherlands. During the event about 15 experts from various areas of the e-mobility charging sector will be giving presentations and exchanging in exciting panel discussions about the latest facts and trends around EV charging. CharIN members and all interested parties are very welcome to join the event. Join our dialogue about EV Charging around the globe and especially in Europe. Vehicle to Grid (V2G) and High Power Charging of Commercial Vehicles (HPCCV) will be the hot topics for our discussions. Be a part of the latest developments and activities driving these discussions. In conjunction with the 1st CharIN Europe Conference, programming for the 1st CharIN Testival includes Bus & Truck Testing – a first in CharIN Testival history! We look forward to welcoming you at the 1st CharIN Europe Conference and to pursuing our common vision of developing and establishing the Combined Charging System CCS as the global standard for charging all kind of battery powered electric vehicles.
1st CharIN Europe Conference; October 30th, 2019 | Arnhem, Netherland
- 8.00 am - 10.00 am | Registration
- 10.00 am - 10.05 am | Welcome and official opening CharIN Testival
- 10.05 am- 10.10 am | Hosting Welcome
- 10.10 am- 10.15 am | Political Welcome
- 10.15 am- 10.45 am | Key Note | Dekra
- 10.45 am- 11.15 am | High Power Charging for Comercial Vehicles | Traton Group SE
- 11.15 am - 11.45 am | Grid 2.0 | Stedin Holding N.V.
Networking Lunch & Exhibits
- 01.15 pm - 02.05 pm | Panel - Vehicle to X | Joint Research Centre of the European Commission (JRC), BMW Group, ENEL X, Sicon EMI, RENAULT S.A.S, The Mobility House LLC
- 02.05 pm - 02.55 pm | Panel discussion - Vehicle to X
- 03.35 pm - 04.15 pm | Panel - High Power Charging for Comercial Vehicles | HS Bochum, ABB NL, Volvo, FastNed, Tesla
- 04.15 pm - 05.05 pm | Panel discussion - High Power Charging for Comercial Vehicles
- 05.05 pm - 05.15 pm | Summary
Afterwards - Visit of Testival Area
For the agenda with speakers click here.
Important features about CCS
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Communication by means of the Combined Charging System (CCS) is a core enabling technology for fast-charging EVs. CCS offers bidirectional power flow which enables V2G use cases for future Smart Grids by using the energy stored in the vehicle batteries. The economy of scale is guaranteed by using a standardized communication protocol. To ensure interoperability, wide range testing between EVs and EVSEs is fundamental. However, this presents a major technical challenge due to the huge number of different implementations, individual use cases and requirements on a diversified global market. CharIN considers all future topics about electric transportation, and High Power Charging of Commercial Vehicles is an important part of this. The 1st CharIN Testival and the 1st CharIN Europe Conference will embrace all topic improvements by bringing together companies from the Smart Charging community as well as from other EV related industries. Technical experts will carry out interoperability testing for EVs, EVSEs and / or respective Electronic Control Units (ECU) and Charging Communication Controllers.
1st CharIN Europe Conference
Register now to gain access to the 1st CharIN Europe conference: “Observer” tickets at the 1st CharIN Testival grant admittance to the complete 1st CharIN Europe Conference programming. Your ticket will be valid for the complete program consisting of the Conference, the Testival and various presentations prepared by Elaad. Following registration you will receive a written invoice .
Header & picture 3 - Copyright © ElaadNL 2019, picture 2 - Copyright © CharIN