The eMobilty Asia Conference from April 25th – 26th, 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand released its program now. CharIN Managing Director Jacques Borremans will moderate the panel discussion “Towards Integrated EV Charging & Infra Landscape in South-East Asia” in the afternoon of April 25th and speak about “Development of EV Charging Interoperability between Networks” on April 26th. His presentation will include topics like cyber security and Plug & Charge.
The program and tickets for the event are available at:
During the iEVTech & ASEAN EV Summit on June 5th – 8th, 2019 in Bangkok, CharIN offers its own CharIN Asia Forum in the morning of June 6th with the following CharIN members giving a presentation:
- Jacques Borremans, CharIN Managing Director Asia: CCS/ Single Standard is needed for EVs to take off
- JungYoon Kim, KERI: EMC standardization and testing of IEC on CCS, over 400 kW HPC (High Power Charging) standard and testing of IEC on CCS
- Jeason Yoo, Penta Security: Enabling PnC through a viable PKI service to authenticate the endpoints, payment security with CCS
- Volker Blandow, TÜV-SÜD Certification of CCS systems: electrical safety and interoperability
- Liu Yafeng, Sicon Chat: Multi-vehicle crosstalk detection experiment and optimal charging path selection in real charging scenarios
- Dongwook Kim, KSGA: Korea's CCS experience and V2G Technology
- Christian Hahn, Hubject E-Mobility: Management System Provider & CPO - Roaming platform
This are great opportunities to meet CharIN members and receive more information about the Combined Charging System (CCS), its interoperability and further features for charging of electric vehicles.
The iEVTech & ASEAN EV Summit which takes place since a couple of years, is now a benchmark for electric vehicle events in the ASEAN region. The event with the conference program and exhibition is organized by the CharIN supporter EVAT – the Electric Vehicle Association of Thailand.
The program and tickets for the event are available at: http://www.evat.or.th/16952782/ievtech-2019