Our early CharIN supporter, the Electric Vehicle Association of Thailand, is organizing the 5th International Electric Vehicle Technology Conference & Exhibition (iEVTech 2020) – Scaling Up E-Mobility and Beyond – on Sept 25th to 27th, 2020 at the BITEC in Bangkok and virtually.
Following a successful start last year, the CharIN organized speaker session with CharIN members and representatives is taking place virtually on Friday, September 25th from 9am (BKK time) to noon (BKK time). You are invited to follow the presentations and get in a dialogue with:
- Volker Blandow from TUV-Sud (HK): Collaboration between ASEAN counties. From battery safety, charging safety to vocational training., Labour safety etc.
- Nicholas Yeoh from Rectifier (Singapore): A case for Low Power DC
- Tri Wahono from Hyundai (Indonesia): Hyundai EV strategy
- Kumail Rashid from ABB (Singapore): Charging Infrastructure for Public Transport
- Jacques Borremans from CharIN (HK): Interoperability by connecting ASEAN cities
For more information about the event, please go to: http://www.evat.or.th/17134742/ievtech-2020